Mini June Favorites + The First Family Photo

It's that time of the month again! (Does anyone else think it's kind of creepy sounding when people start off their favorites posts that way?)

I've decided to go for short and sweet for my favorite's videos from now on, because otherwise they get a bit rambly. Plus, if I only pick 4 or 5 products, you know that they're actual favorites and that I wasn't just shoving everything slightly pretty in there. :) Sound good?

This month is also special, because we got our hospital photos back, and the first family picture was an all time favorite for me. So I've included that as well.







What do you think? Does she look more like Laurent or me?

Also, please, please, share some of your favorites! I'm looking for some inspiration, but have been feeling like a lot of favorites posts are just recycled sponsored goods lately. That's no fun!

Comments

Popular Posts